The Laurel Highlands Region is rich in energy resources: coal, oil, gas, wind, solar, and more. Many of our clients are approached by companies hoping to lease their properties for these purposes. Bring your energy leasing questions to us to ensure that you get all of the information that you need to make an informed decision, to protect your property, and to get a fair deal.
Land is unique and each parcel carries with it its own set of features, uses, prospects, and challenges. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, settle a dispute, address an environmental concern, or your property has been taken through eminent domain, our qualified and experienced team of attorneys is here to help you protect your investment and achieve your goals.
Our law firm handles all kinds of personal injury actions including:
- Car and motorcycle accidents;
- Heavy truck and bus accidents;
- Accidents involving tractors, bulldozers, combines, and other heavy equipment;
- Defective product actions;
- Slip and fall cases; and
- Medical malpractice.
Contact us today to discuss your claim.
It’s important to have an estate plan to protect your loved ones. Our attorneys can help you draft or revise a will, create and administer a trust, complete a power of attorney, and advise you of the tax consequences of your proposed actions. Don’t wait. Contact us to put together your estate plan today.
A significant part of our business is protecting your business. Our business litigation and commercial venture practice includes:
- Prosecution and defense of breach of contract, fraud, trade secret, and unfair competition actions;
- Setting up partnerships, LLCs, corporations, and other business entities;
- Business sales, mergers, and acquisitions;
- Employment negotiations; and
- Achieving and maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
We can help you satisfy all of your business’s legal needs.